Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kate Is Feeling Better







Thank you so much for every body who helped out while Kate was not feeling well. I love all of my family and Friends, they are the greatest support I could ever hope for. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers, also for all of the blessings that she recieved. As you can see by the pictures she is feeling great and getting around just great. She is doing the scooting thing right now. I am sure it will be pretty quick and she will be crawling. We are so lucky that she is healthy. We all love her fun little personality!

7 comments:

michele said...

She is Beautiful!! I can see alot of you and Greg in her. I am glad she is doing well. Happy Holidays!
The Reeves Family

Adhis said...

I love your new masthead photo! They're all so cute.

My Barratt Family said...

She is so cute! This Christmas will be extra special for the Mecham family! We are glad everything worked out... Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Love,
The Barratt's

Traci said...

YAY for Kate! I am so glad she is feeling better. She is darling. It looks like she just fits in with the boys!

Kat said...

She is so cute! I love the fluffy headband. :) What a doll.

chelon:) said...

i am glad she is feeling better! she is soo darn cute and smily :) i need to commission you to do some more fun hair bows! i have had more comments on the cute ones that you gave her :) love them!!

i hope that you have wonderful christmas! xoxo

Kristen said...

I love all the pictures. I think I already left that comment on a different post, but I'm here again to see them again. =o) The family one is the best. Hope you're doing well.