Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Number Am I?

Well I found this quiz off of Ahdis' blog and thought it would be fun to take. I don't know how true it was but it was fun!


You are a number 6, A loyalist

You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.People find you easy to love and care for.

You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.

At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.

At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure - which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.

Your Fixation: Doubt

Your Primary Fear: Abandonment

Your Primary Desire: Security and support

Other Number 6's: Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds right to me!

I've read a few other people's and theirs all match them too. Maybe mine is more accurate than I thought. =o)

bananaberry128 said...

weird. i did myne too. our results are the same.
saweeet to be us. or not.
to sum up our lives.....
what ever dosnt kill us makes us stronger.